- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Whether you have a lap dog, field trial champion, house cat, mouser, or reigning champion, Class IV Laser Therapy can be part of the solution to help ease your pet's pain. This new, powerful method of treatment provides our patients with increased mobility, faster wound healing and speedier post surgical rehabilitation.
• No worries about adverse reactions! Serious adverse reactions can occur when NSAIDs are used to control chronic pain in dogs and cats. Laser Therapy is free of side-effects.
• It's quick and convenient! Most treatments take just 3-8 minutes.
• No anesthesia required! The treatment is not at all painful, and no sedation or anesthesia is required.
• It speeds wound healing in patients who have had surgery.
• Traumatic skin wounds heal faster with less pain when Laser Therapy is used. Also, many inflammatory conditions such as ear infections, abscesses, etc. can be made to heal and feel better quicker than without laser therapy.
"Photobiomodulation" is the scientific term for K- Laser's effect on tissue. Deep-penetrating photons from the laser influence cell chemistry in a variety of beneficial ways. In addition, the infrared wavelengths create a warm sensation in your pet's body at the precise location requiring treatment. Treatment time, power and laser pulse frequency are based on your pet's individual condition and body size. For more information please visit K-Laser Therapy Laser's Website at http://www.k-laserusa.com/
• Most treatments take less than ten minutes.
• Your pet will feel no pain or unpleasant sensations during treatment. In fact, most of them find it pleasant and comforting!
• You'll be able to hold your pet while it is treated.
• The normal treatment schedule is three treatments the first week, two the second week and one the third. Boosters every 1-3 months are needed in those who have chronic disease. Of course, the treatment regimen and schedule will vary with the condition and will be personalized by Dr. Savell or Mrs. Savell.
• Many patients show some improvement within 24 hours of the first treatment although some need several treatments to improve; the biomodulation effects are cumulative.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 757-595-9720 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Dr. Savell has always gone above and beyond for the care of our family's pets for several years.